The Pontifical University of Sant’Anselmo announces scholarships for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd cycles for all faculties. Furthermore, we offer scholarships for the Doctorate in Sacred Liturgy; one is awarded to a Benedictine student of merit from a country in the developing world, and one to a non-Benedictine student from a country in the developing world.
The scholarship is granted for a period of two or three years and covers the academic fees and room and board in structures related to the University.
The application must be sent to
Piazza dei Cavalieri di Malta 5
Deadline: 15 January every year
The letter must state:
- Your full name
- A short version of your curriculum vitae
- The faculty and cycle you have chosen
- Number of years for which you require the scholarship
- Photocopies of documents showing details of your education (high school, any university degrees)
- Photocopy of a photo ID
- A letter of recommendation from your superior
Sant’Anselmo will make the final decision on the award of the scholarship only after receiving all of the documentation.
We will not consider applications submitted after the deadline or with incomplete documentation.
For more information:
Tel. 06 5791 323 – e-mail: email@example.com