Guide to renewing registration
- Go to the on-line form PIANO DI STUDIO .
- Download the registration form for the relevant faculty:
- Have the downloaded registration form signed by the appropriate superior/college rector.
- Visit the relevant dean/co-ordinator or President to have the form signed.
- Deliver the registration form and plan of studies to the Office of the Segreteria Generale. On delivery you must register the fact in the appropriate register.
- Wait for an e-mail with the MAV.
- Print it out and make the payment.
- Payment of the annual fees can be divided into two semester payments:
- The first payment to be made at the latest by 15 November (first semester);
- The second payment to be made at the latest by 1 March (second semester);
- Payments for special fees (out-of-term exams, delivery of theses/tesinas, diplomas and certificates) should be made in the days immediately following receipt of the MAV bill.
- Delays in payment carry a surcharge as indicated in the relevant form (see Tasse speciali, "Special Fees").
- Fees paid are not returned, except by special consent of the Rettore Magnifico (Rector).
- No one is allowed to take an exam with outstanding fees.
- The Ateneo does not issue invoices or receipts, even for tax purposes. The receipt of the MAV is sufficient.